Meiners’ replacement has long history with Entergy
by Lynne W. Jeter
Published: December 21,1998
Carolyn Shanks has been chosen by Entergy`s president and CEO Wayne Leonard to head up Entergy Mississippi when Don Meiners retires, after a 39-year tenure, next summer.
The announcement was made last week in Jackson.
Shanks, 37, currently vice president of finance and administration of Entergy Nuclear, will assume the post next June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- City, state to hold second sale of tax-forfeited property
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections