Meiners’ replacement has long history with Entergy
Published: December 21,1998
Carolyn Shanks has been chosen by Entergy`s president and CEO Wayne Leonard to head up Entergy Mississippi when Don Meiners retires, after a 39-year tenure, next summer.
The announcement was made last week in Jackson.
Shanks, 37, currently vice president of finance and administration of Entergy Nuclear, will assume the post next June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste