Meiners’ replacement has long history with Entergy
Published: December 21,1998
Carolyn Shanks has been chosen by Entergy`s president and CEO Wayne Leonard to head up Entergy Mississippi when Don Meiners retires, after a 39-year tenure, next summer.
The announcement was made last week in Jackson.
Shanks, 37, currently vice president of finance and administration of Entergy Nuclear, will assume the post next June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions