Meiners’ replacement has long history with Entergy
Published: December 21,1998
Carolyn Shanks has been chosen by Entergy`s president and CEO Wayne Leonard to head up Entergy Mississippi when Don Meiners retires, after a 39-year tenure, next summer.
The announcement was made last week in Jackson.
Shanks, 37, currently vice president of finance and administration of Entergy Nuclear, will assume the post next June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force