Meiners’ replacement has long history with Entergy
by Lynne W. Jeter
Published: December 21,1998
Carolyn Shanks has been chosen by Entergy`s president and CEO Wayne Leonard to head up Entergy Mississippi when Don Meiners retires, after a 39-year tenure, next summer.
The announcement was made last week in Jackson.
Shanks, 37, currently vice president of finance and administration of Entergy Nuclear, will assume the post next June.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute