From the Ground Up
Published: January 4,1999
Do you enjoy discussion groups? Do you like movies? How about movies that deal with business issues? If so, read on. If not, this column will be a waste of your time.
For several years now I`ve been meaning to start a discussion group that would meet on a regular basis and discuss topical issues. As I explored the idea, it became obvious that there was a fair amount of work involved. Who would get the speaker each month? If not a speaker, how would the subject be chosen? Where would the group meet? You get the idea.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year