From the Ground Up
Published: January 4,1999
Do you enjoy discussion groups? Do you like movies? How about movies that deal with business issues? If so, read on. If not, this column will be a waste of your time.
For several years now I`ve been meaning to start a discussion group that would meet on a regular basis and discuss topical issues. As I explored the idea, it became obvious that there was a fair amount of work involved. Who would get the speaker each month? If not a speaker, how would the subject be chosen? Where would the group meet? You get the idea.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex