From the Ground Up
Published: January 4,1999
Do you enjoy discussion groups? Do you like movies? How about movies that deal with business issues? If so, read on. If not, this column will be a waste of your time.
For several years now I`ve been meaning to start a discussion group that would meet on a regular basis and discuss topical issues. As I explored the idea, it became obvious that there was a fair amount of work involved. Who would get the speaker each month? If not a speaker, how would the subject be chosen? Where would the group meet? You get the idea.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says