From the Ground Up
Published: January 4,1999
Do you enjoy discussion groups? Do you like movies? How about movies that deal with business issues? If so, read on. If not, this column will be a waste of your time.
For several years now I`ve been meaning to start a discussion group that would meet on a regular basis and discuss topical issues. As I explored the idea, it became obvious that there was a fair amount of work involved. Who would get the speaker each month? If not a speaker, how would the subject be chosen? Where would the group meet? You get the idea.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location