Directory deadline approaches
Published: January 11,1999
The Minority Business Enterprise Division of the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development is rapidly reaching its deadline on updating its Minority & Women-Owned Business Directory. Businesses interested in being listed should contact Joycie Lenoir at (601) 359-3448 by Jan. 19.
There is no cost for being listed in the directory. The publication is due out in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports