Directory deadline approaches
Published: January 11,1999
The Minority Business Enterprise Division of the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development is rapidly reaching its deadline on updating its Minority & Women-Owned Business Directory. Businesses interested in being listed should contact Joycie Lenoir at (601) 359-3448 by Jan. 19.
There is no cost for being listed in the directory. The publication is due out in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House