Directory deadline approaches
Published: January 11,1999
The Minority Business Enterprise Division of the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development is rapidly reaching its deadline on updating its Minority & Women-Owned Business Directory. Businesses interested in being listed should contact Joycie Lenoir at (601) 359-3448 by Jan. 19.
There is no cost for being listed in the directory. The publication is due out in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal