Directory deadline approaches
Published: January 11,1999
The Minority Business Enterprise Division of the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development is rapidly reaching its deadline on updating its Minority & Women-Owned Business Directory. Businesses interested in being listed should contact Joycie Lenoir at (601) 359-3448 by Jan. 19.
There is no cost for being listed in the directory. The publication is due out in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training