Directory deadline approaches
Published: January 11,1999
The Minority Business Enterprise Division of the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development is rapidly reaching its deadline on updating its Minority & Women-Owned Business Directory. Businesses interested in being listed should contact Joycie Lenoir at (601) 359-3448 by Jan. 19.
There is no cost for being listed in the directory. The publication is due out in March.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41