Published: January 11,1999
If you are like most women, you balance a myriad of priorities every day. With the demands of a job, family and outside activities, it leaves little time to think about your finances and planning for your financial future. But, it`s hard to ignore something as important as your money and the decisions that affect how hard it works for you.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point