Manufacturer coming to Purvis
Published: February 1,1999
PURVIS — Mississippi-based corporation Diamond G Trailers plan to open a new manufacturing facility in Lamar County is moving forward. Construction on a 30,000-square-foot manufacturing facility has already begun. The plant will produce aluminum, custom equestrian trailers for distribution throughout the U.S.
Scott Graham, vice president of Diamond G Trailers, said,“There was a need to increase production to meet our customers’ demand, and expansion was badly needed. We feel as though Purvis will be a good community for our business.”
Diamond G will open its new facility in the Lamar County Industrial Park, replacing its current locale in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November