Manufacturer coming to Purvis
by MBJ Newswires
Published: February 1,1999
PURVIS — Mississippi-based corporation Diamond G Trailers plan to open a new manufacturing facility in Lamar County is moving forward. Construction on a 30,000-square-foot manufacturing facility has already begun. The plant will produce aluminum, custom equestrian trailers for distribution throughout the U.S.
Scott Graham, vice president of Diamond G Trailers, said,“There was a need to increase production to meet our customers’ demand, and expansion was badly needed. We feel as though Purvis will be a good community for our business.”
Diamond G will open its new facility in the Lamar County Industrial Park, replacing its current locale in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram