Manufacturer coming to Purvis
Published: February 1,1999
PURVIS — Mississippi-based corporation Diamond G Trailers plan to open a new manufacturing facility in Lamar County is moving forward. Construction on a 30,000-square-foot manufacturing facility has already begun. The plant will produce aluminum, custom equestrian trailers for distribution throughout the U.S.
Scott Graham, vice president of Diamond G Trailers, said,“There was a need to increase production to meet our customers’ demand, and expansion was badly needed. We feel as though Purvis will be a good community for our business.”
Diamond G will open its new facility in the Lamar County Industrial Park, replacing its current locale in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love