Manufacturer coming to Purvis
Published: February 1,1999
PURVIS — Mississippi-based corporation Diamond G Trailers plan to open a new manufacturing facility in Lamar County is moving forward. Construction on a 30,000-square-foot manufacturing facility has already begun. The plant will produce aluminum, custom equestrian trailers for distribution throughout the U.S.
Scott Graham, vice president of Diamond G Trailers, said,“There was a need to increase production to meet our customers’ demand, and expansion was badly needed. We feel as though Purvis will be a good community for our business.”
Diamond G will open its new facility in the Lamar County Industrial Park, replacing its current locale in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program