Manufacturer coming to Purvis
Published: February 1,1999
PURVIS — Mississippi-based corporation Diamond G Trailers plan to open a new manufacturing facility in Lamar County is moving forward. Construction on a 30,000-square-foot manufacturing facility has already begun. The plant will produce aluminum, custom equestrian trailers for distribution throughout the U.S.
Scott Graham, vice president of Diamond G Trailers, said,“There was a need to increase production to meet our customers’ demand, and expansion was badly needed. We feel as though Purvis will be a good community for our business.”
Diamond G will open its new facility in the Lamar County Industrial Park, replacing its current locale in Petal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager