Letters to the Mississippi Business Journal
by For the MBJ
Published: May 24,1999
I am writing to follow up on the 1999 BellSouth Mobility Hoopla for Habitat and to thank you and your staff at the Mississippi Business Journal for your help in promoting the event.
Because of the efforts of corporate sponsors such as the MBJ, we were able to raise more than $9,000 for Habitat for Humanity. The inserts you ran were largely responsible for the largest number of corporate division teams in many years.
We appreciate your help year after year and are grateful for enlightened business leaders who use their resources to advance worthy causes such as Habitat for Humanity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access