Letters to the Mississippi Business Journal
by For the MBJ
Published: May 24,1999
I am writing to follow up on the 1999 BellSouth Mobility Hoopla for Habitat and to thank you and your staff at the Mississippi Business Journal for your help in promoting the event.
Because of the efforts of corporate sponsors such as the MBJ, we were able to raise more than $9,000 for Habitat for Humanity. The inserts you ran were largely responsible for the largest number of corporate division teams in many years.
We appreciate your help year after year and are grateful for enlightened business leaders who use their resources to advance worthy causes such as Habitat for Humanity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals