Letters to the Mississippi Business Journal
by For the MBJ
Published: May 24,1999
I am writing to follow up on the 1999 BellSouth Mobility Hoopla for Habitat and to thank you and your staff at the Mississippi Business Journal for your help in promoting the event.
Because of the efforts of corporate sponsors such as the MBJ, we were able to raise more than $9,000 for Habitat for Humanity. The inserts you ran were largely responsible for the largest number of corporate division teams in many years.
We appreciate your help year after year and are grateful for enlightened business leaders who use their resources to advance worthy causes such as Habitat for Humanity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand