Letters to the Mississippi Business Journal
by For the MBJ
Published: May 24,1999
I am writing to follow up on the 1999 BellSouth Mobility Hoopla for Habitat and to thank you and your staff at the Mississippi Business Journal for your help in promoting the event.
Because of the efforts of corporate sponsors such as the MBJ, we were able to raise more than $9,000 for Habitat for Humanity. The inserts you ran were largely responsible for the largest number of corporate division teams in many years.
We appreciate your help year after year and are grateful for enlightened business leaders who use their resources to advance worthy causes such as Habitat for Humanity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal