Letters to the Mississippi Business Journal
by For the MBJ
Published: May 24,1999
I am writing to follow up on the 1999 BellSouth Mobility Hoopla for Habitat and to thank you and your staff at the Mississippi Business Journal for your help in promoting the event.
Because of the efforts of corporate sponsors such as the MBJ, we were able to raise more than $9,000 for Habitat for Humanity. The inserts you ran were largely responsible for the largest number of corporate division teams in many years.
We appreciate your help year after year and are grateful for enlightened business leaders who use their resources to advance worthy causes such as Habitat for Humanity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing