Northeast Mississippi Business and Industry EXPO set for June 8-9
Published: May 31,1999
The Northeast Mississippi Business and Industry EXPO will be held Tuesday, June 8 and Wednesday, June 9 at the Tupelo Coliseum.
A kick-off breakfast will be held Tuesday morning with this year’s Salute to Business and Industry award-winners announced and honored. Blake Wilson, president of the Mississippi Economic Council, will give the keynote address. Tickets are still available by calling (601) 364-1015 or 1-800-283-4625.
More than 75 exhibitors will be on hand for the 1999 Northeast EXPO, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development, BancorpSouth, the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau, Image Interactive and Sunny 93.3 FM. EXPO ‘99 is a special event of the Mississippi Business Journal. In addition to exhibitors, a Business After Hours, prize drawings and several seminars are scheduled.
Contact Linda Jacobs at (601) 364-1015 or 1-800-283-4625 for booth information, tickets or breakfast details. Special coverage of the 1999 Northeast Mississippi Business and Industry EXPO begins on page 15 of this week’s Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal