Northeast Mississippi Business and Industry EXPO set for June 8-9
Published: May 31,1999
The Northeast Mississippi Business and Industry EXPO will be held Tuesday, June 8 and Wednesday, June 9 at the Tupelo Coliseum.
A kick-off breakfast will be held Tuesday morning with this year’s Salute to Business and Industry award-winners announced and honored. Blake Wilson, president of the Mississippi Economic Council, will give the keynote address. Tickets are still available by calling (601) 364-1015 or 1-800-283-4625.
More than 75 exhibitors will be on hand for the 1999 Northeast EXPO, which is sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development, BancorpSouth, the Tupelo Convention and Visitors Bureau, Image Interactive and Sunny 93.3 FM. EXPO ‘99 is a special event of the Mississippi Business Journal. In addition to exhibitors, a Business After Hours, prize drawings and several seminars are scheduled.
Contact Linda Jacobs at (601) 364-1015 or 1-800-283-4625 for booth information, tickets or breakfast details. Special coverage of the 1999 Northeast Mississippi Business and Industry EXPO begins on page 15 of this week’s Mississippi Business Journal.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues