Windows 2000 presentation planned for user group meeting
Published: June 14,1999
With the recent public release of the much-anticipated version of Beta 3, Microsoft Corp. will present an overview of the new Windows 2000 operating system along with highlights of the Windows 2000 server during the Microsoft User Group meeting in Jackson June 17.
In addition to a look at Windows 2000, the meeting will also focus on the critical need for information technology professionals, paths to IT skills development, careers available in IT, professional certification and financial help for training. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the Mississippi ag museum on Lakeland Drive.
The meeting is free and open to the public but reservations are required. Contact Cliff Brown at (601) 957-3944 for additional information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar