Windows 2000 presentation planned for user group meeting
Published: June 14,1999
With the recent public release of the much-anticipated version of Beta 3, Microsoft Corp. will present an overview of the new Windows 2000 operating system along with highlights of the Windows 2000 server during the Microsoft User Group meeting in Jackson June 17.
In addition to a look at Windows 2000, the meeting will also focus on the critical need for information technology professionals, paths to IT skills development, careers available in IT, professional certification and financial help for training. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the Mississippi ag museum on Lakeland Drive.
The meeting is free and open to the public but reservations are required. Contact Cliff Brown at (601) 957-3944 for additional information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training