Windows 2000 presentation planned for user group meeting
Published: June 14,1999
With the recent public release of the much-anticipated version of Beta 3, Microsoft Corp. will present an overview of the new Windows 2000 operating system along with highlights of the Windows 2000 server during the Microsoft User Group meeting in Jackson June 17.
In addition to a look at Windows 2000, the meeting will also focus on the critical need for information technology professionals, paths to IT skills development, careers available in IT, professional certification and financial help for training. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the Mississippi ag museum on Lakeland Drive.
The meeting is free and open to the public but reservations are required. Contact Cliff Brown at (601) 957-3944 for additional information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending