Windows 2000 presentation planned for user group meeting
Published: June 14,1999
With the recent public release of the much-anticipated version of Beta 3, Microsoft Corp. will present an overview of the new Windows 2000 operating system along with highlights of the Windows 2000 server during the Microsoft User Group meeting in Jackson June 17.
In addition to a look at Windows 2000, the meeting will also focus on the critical need for information technology professionals, paths to IT skills development, careers available in IT, professional certification and financial help for training. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the Mississippi ag museum on Lakeland Drive.
The meeting is free and open to the public but reservations are required. Contact Cliff Brown at (601) 957-3944 for additional information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015