Windows 2000 presentation planned for user group meeting
Published: June 14,1999
With the recent public release of the much-anticipated version of Beta 3, Microsoft Corp. will present an overview of the new Windows 2000 operating system along with highlights of the Windows 2000 server during the Microsoft User Group meeting in Jackson June 17.
In addition to a look at Windows 2000, the meeting will also focus on the critical need for information technology professionals, paths to IT skills development, careers available in IT, professional certification and financial help for training. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at the Mississippi ag museum on Lakeland Drive.
The meeting is free and open to the public but reservations are required. Contact Cliff Brown at (601) 957-3944 for additional information.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal