Turtle Creek Mall at capacity
Published: July 19,1999
HATTIESBURG — With the opening of the Hat Shack on July 12, Turtle Creek Mall in Hattiesburg is now 100% leased. According to a news release from Turtle Creek, fewer than 1% of the 43,600 U.S. shopping centers reach the milestone. The industry average, according to the International Council of Shopping Centers, is 85%.
Turtle Creek opened with phase one in Oct. 1994 with a lease rate of 98%. Phase two opened in March 1995, bringing the total square footage of Turtle Creek to 884,000. The mall now boasts more than 100 department and specialty stores.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on