From the Ground Up
Published: December 3,2001
This is a tale of two dollars. One stayed at home. One went to another town.
Once upon a time there were two dollars. They each lived with their owners in the small town of Make Believe in rural Mississippi. Make Believe was a nice little town. There was a Main Street that had lots of little shops that sold special items and arts and crafts catered to people who drove through town. There was also a grocery store, a hardware store and a caf
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink