Maloney opens new real estate office
by Staff Writer
Published: May 28,2009
Traci Maloney, a Jackson Real Estate Broker, is pleased to announce the opening of Traci Maloney Real Estate, Inc. Traci first received a real estate license in Mississippi in 1996; was licensed as a real estate broker in 2000; obtained the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation in 2000. Traci is proud to open her own office after over 12 years selling residential real estate with Nix-Trann & Associates, Inc. She is a member of the Jackson Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015