Maloney opens new real estate office
by Staff Writer
Published: May 28,2009
Traci Maloney, a Jackson Real Estate Broker, is pleased to announce the opening of Traci Maloney Real Estate, Inc. Traci first received a real estate license in Mississippi in 1996; was licensed as a real estate broker in 2000; obtained the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation in 2000. Traci is proud to open her own office after over 12 years selling residential real estate with Nix-Trann & Associates, Inc. She is a member of the Jackson Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life