Maloney opens new real estate office
by Staff Writer
Published: May 28,2009
Traci Maloney, a Jackson Real Estate Broker, is pleased to announce the opening of Traci Maloney Real Estate, Inc. Traci first received a real estate license in Mississippi in 1996; was licensed as a real estate broker in 2000; obtained the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation in 2000. Traci is proud to open her own office after over 12 years selling residential real estate with Nix-Trann & Associates, Inc. She is a member of the Jackson Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics