Maloney opens new real estate office
by Staff Writer
Published: May 28,2009
Traci Maloney, a Jackson Real Estate Broker, is pleased to announce the opening of Traci Maloney Real Estate, Inc. Traci first received a real estate license in Mississippi in 1996; was licensed as a real estate broker in 2000; obtained the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation in 2000. Traci is proud to open her own office after over 12 years selling residential real estate with Nix-Trann & Associates, Inc. She is a member of the Jackson Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal