Maloney opens new real estate office
by Staff Writer
Published: May 28,2009
Traci Maloney, a Jackson Real Estate Broker, is pleased to announce the opening of Traci Maloney Real Estate, Inc. Traci first received a real estate license in Mississippi in 1996; was licensed as a real estate broker in 2000; obtained the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation in 2000. Traci is proud to open her own office after over 12 years selling residential real estate with Nix-Trann & Associates, Inc. She is a member of the Jackson Association of Realtors.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison