Airport adds Atlanta flights
Published: June 5,2009
GULFPORT — A public charter airline company will begin operating nonstop flights three days a week between Atlanta and Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport July 8, the AP reports.
Airport officials announced the new service operated by Southern Skyways in a news release June 1. The flights will be a partnership among Southern Skyways, which is operated by Atlanta-based Aviation Advantage Inc., Grand Casino Biloxi and IP Casino Resort and Spa in Biloxi.
Southern Skyways will use a 117-seat Boeing 717 aircraft operated by AirTran Airways, and flights will be available on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi