Allen named VP with MBS
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Sheila Allen of Flowood has been named vice president of manufacturing and distribution for Mississippi Blood Services (MBS), announced Janet Herman, MBS’ chief operations officer.
Allen, a native of Crystal Springs, earned her A.A. in laboratory science at Hinds Community College in Raymond and her B.S. in clinical laboratory science at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. She is an ASCP-certified medical technologist and a certified quality auditor, CQA (ASQ). She served MBS in the technical and component laboratory before transferring to the compliance department where she was the director of quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate