Allen named VP with MBS
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Sheila Allen of Flowood has been named vice president of manufacturing and distribution for Mississippi Blood Services (MBS), announced Janet Herman, MBS’ chief operations officer.
Allen, a native of Crystal Springs, earned her A.A. in laboratory science at Hinds Community College in Raymond and her B.S. in clinical laboratory science at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. She is an ASCP-certified medical technologist and a certified quality auditor, CQA (ASQ). She served MBS in the technical and component laboratory before transferring to the compliance department where she was the director of quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House