Allen named VP with MBS
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Sheila Allen of Flowood has been named vice president of manufacturing and distribution for Mississippi Blood Services (MBS), announced Janet Herman, MBS’ chief operations officer.
Allen, a native of Crystal Springs, earned her A.A. in laboratory science at Hinds Community College in Raymond and her B.S. in clinical laboratory science at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. She is an ASCP-certified medical technologist and a certified quality auditor, CQA (ASQ). She served MBS in the technical and component laboratory before transferring to the compliance department where she was the director of quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager