Allen named VP with MBS
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Sheila Allen of Flowood has been named vice president of manufacturing and distribution for Mississippi Blood Services (MBS), announced Janet Herman, MBS’ chief operations officer.
Allen, a native of Crystal Springs, earned her A.A. in laboratory science at Hinds Community College in Raymond and her B.S. in clinical laboratory science at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. She is an ASCP-certified medical technologist and a certified quality auditor, CQA (ASQ). She served MBS in the technical and component laboratory before transferring to the compliance department where she was the director of quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs