Allen named VP with MBS
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Sheila Allen of Flowood has been named vice president of manufacturing and distribution for Mississippi Blood Services (MBS), announced Janet Herman, MBS’ chief operations officer.
Allen, a native of Crystal Springs, earned her A.A. in laboratory science at Hinds Community College in Raymond and her B.S. in clinical laboratory science at the University of Mississippi in Jackson. She is an ASCP-certified medical technologist and a certified quality auditor, CQA (ASQ). She served MBS in the technical and component laboratory before transferring to the compliance department where she was the director of quality.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings