AT&T launches new bundled service
Published: June 5,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has launched a bundled-services offer targeted at small businesses that includes wireless, wired and high-speed Internet services. According to AT&T, the package is an industry first.
The “All for Less” bundle is now available to qualifying small business customers (one to four lines in a single location) across AT&T’s 22-state footprint. To qualify, customers must already have wireless service or purchase new wireless service from AT&T in addition to new or existing local voice, long distance voice and broadband services.
“We know that small businesses today depend on communications services to keep their operations productive and to do business wherever they live and work,” said Ron Spears, CEO, AT&T Business Solutions. “Small business customers also tell us that they like the simplicity of bundles, one provider, one bill, and greater discounts.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games