AT&T launches new bundled service
Published: June 5,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has launched a bundled-services offer targeted at small businesses that includes wireless, wired and high-speed Internet services. According to AT&T, the package is an industry first.
The “All for Less” bundle is now available to qualifying small business customers (one to four lines in a single location) across AT&T’s 22-state footprint. To qualify, customers must already have wireless service or purchase new wireless service from AT&T in addition to new or existing local voice, long distance voice and broadband services.
“We know that small businesses today depend on communications services to keep their operations productive and to do business wherever they live and work,” said Ron Spears, CEO, AT&T Business Solutions. “Small business customers also tell us that they like the simplicity of bundles, one provider, one bill, and greater discounts.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases