AT&T launches new bundled service
Published: June 5,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has launched a bundled-services offer targeted at small businesses that includes wireless, wired and high-speed Internet services. According to AT&T, the package is an industry first.
The “All for Less” bundle is now available to qualifying small business customers (one to four lines in a single location) across AT&T’s 22-state footprint. To qualify, customers must already have wireless service or purchase new wireless service from AT&T in addition to new or existing local voice, long distance voice and broadband services.
“We know that small businesses today depend on communications services to keep their operations productive and to do business wherever they live and work,” said Ron Spears, CEO, AT&T Business Solutions. “Small business customers also tell us that they like the simplicity of bundles, one provider, one bill, and greater discounts.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)