AT&T launches new bundled service
Published: June 5,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has launched a bundled-services offer targeted at small businesses that includes wireless, wired and high-speed Internet services. According to AT&T, the package is an industry first.
The “All for Less” bundle is now available to qualifying small business customers (one to four lines in a single location) across AT&T’s 22-state footprint. To qualify, customers must already have wireless service or purchase new wireless service from AT&T in addition to new or existing local voice, long distance voice and broadband services.
“We know that small businesses today depend on communications services to keep their operations productive and to do business wherever they live and work,” said Ron Spears, CEO, AT&T Business Solutions. “Small business customers also tell us that they like the simplicity of bundles, one provider, one bill, and greater discounts.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions