AT&T launches new bundled service
Published: June 5,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T has launched a bundled-services offer targeted at small businesses that includes wireless, wired and high-speed Internet services. According to AT&T, the package is an industry first.
The “All for Less” bundle is now available to qualifying small business customers (one to four lines in a single location) across AT&T’s 22-state footprint. To qualify, customers must already have wireless service or purchase new wireless service from AT&T in addition to new or existing local voice, long distance voice and broadband services.
“We know that small businesses today depend on communications services to keep their operations productive and to do business wherever they live and work,” said Ron Spears, CEO, AT&T Business Solutions. “Small business customers also tell us that they like the simplicity of bundles, one provider, one bill, and greater discounts.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities