Clinic gets new physicians
Published: June 5,2009
LUCEDALE — Hattiesburg Clinic Ear, Nose, and Throat has begun seeing patients at Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates in Lucedale. This location is the former practice of Glenn Neel, M.D.
Physicians servicing this location now are Michael Hammett, M.D., J. Michael Hodges, M.D., and John Sobiesk, M.D.
Hammett received his medical degree from Louisiana State University-New
Orleans. He completed his surgery internship at Medical Center of Louisiana in New Orleans, where he also completed his residency in otolaryngology head and neck surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Hodges received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham. He completed his internship at Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. He also completed a residency in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Sobiesk received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an internship in general surgery at Louisiana State University/LSU Affiliated Hospitals, where he also his residency in general surgery and fellowship in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy Otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62