Clinic gets new physicians
Published: June 5,2009
LUCEDALE — Hattiesburg Clinic Ear, Nose, and Throat has begun seeing patients at Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates in Lucedale. This location is the former practice of Glenn Neel, M.D.
Physicians servicing this location now are Michael Hammett, M.D., J. Michael Hodges, M.D., and John Sobiesk, M.D.
Hammett received his medical degree from Louisiana State University-New
Orleans. He completed his surgery internship at Medical Center of Louisiana in New Orleans, where he also completed his residency in otolaryngology head and neck surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Hodges received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham. He completed his internship at Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. He also completed a residency in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Sobiesk received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an internship in general surgery at Louisiana State University/LSU Affiliated Hospitals, where he also his residency in general surgery and fellowship in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy Otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case