Clinic gets new physicians
Published: June 5,2009
LUCEDALE — Hattiesburg Clinic Ear, Nose, and Throat has begun seeing patients at Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates in Lucedale. This location is the former practice of Glenn Neel, M.D.
Physicians servicing this location now are Michael Hammett, M.D., J. Michael Hodges, M.D., and John Sobiesk, M.D.
Hammett received his medical degree from Louisiana State University-New
Orleans. He completed his surgery internship at Medical Center of Louisiana in New Orleans, where he also completed his residency in otolaryngology head and neck surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Hodges received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham. He completed his internship at Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. He also completed a residency in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Sobiesk received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an internship in general surgery at Louisiana State University/LSU Affiliated Hospitals, where he also his residency in general surgery and fellowship in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy Otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran