Clinic gets new physicians
Published: June 5,2009
LUCEDALE — Hattiesburg Clinic Ear, Nose, and Throat has begun seeing patients at Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates in Lucedale. This location is the former practice of Glenn Neel, M.D.
Physicians servicing this location now are Michael Hammett, M.D., J. Michael Hodges, M.D., and John Sobiesk, M.D.
Hammett received his medical degree from Louisiana State University-New
Orleans. He completed his surgery internship at Medical Center of Louisiana in New Orleans, where he also completed his residency in otolaryngology head and neck surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Hodges received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham. He completed his internship at Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. He also completed a residency in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Sobiesk received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an internship in general surgery at Louisiana State University/LSU Affiliated Hospitals, where he also his residency in general surgery and fellowship in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy Otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits