Clinic gets new physicians
by Wally Northway
Published: June 5,2009
LUCEDALE — Hattiesburg Clinic Ear, Nose, and Throat has begun seeing patients at Ear, Nose, and Throat Associates in Lucedale. This location is the former practice of Glenn Neel, M.D.
Physicians servicing this location now are Michael Hammett, M.D., J. Michael Hodges, M.D., and John Sobiesk, M.D.
Hammett received his medical degree from Louisiana State University-New
Orleans. He completed his surgery internship at Medical Center of Louisiana in New Orleans, where he also completed his residency in otolaryngology head and neck surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Hodges received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham. He completed his internship at Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. He also completed a residency in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy.
Sobiesk received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an internship in general surgery at Louisiana State University/LSU Affiliated Hospitals, where he also his residency in general surgery and fellowship in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy Otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month