CYP holds first-ever awards program
Published: June 5,2009
MISSISSIPPI GULF COAST — Coast Young Professionals (CYP) and its presenting sponsor, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, recently honored 12 local professionals at the inaugural Black Tie & Blue Jeans Awards Gala. Ten honorees were presented with the 4 Ever Young Award, a CYP member was named CYP VIP and one special guest received the Lead By Example Award.
The 4 Ever Young Award was created by CYP in honor of those professionals who have given of themselves to their careers, their communities and their families, forming a foundation for the young men and women who will lead the coast in the future. This year’s 4 Ever Young Award winners are Gerald Blessey, Judge Margaret Alfonso Caranna, Mark Cumbest, John Harral, Adele Lyons, John McFarland, George Schloegel, Linda Watts, Roland Weeks and Rodger Wilder.
The CYP VIP Award was created to recognize the CYP member whose dedicated service CYP organization could not be without. Miriam Deemer of Biloxi Regional Medical Center won this year’s award.
CYP presented its Lead By Example Award to Congressman Gene Taylor (D-Miss.).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds