EastGroup enters Las Vegas
Published: June 5,2009
JACKSON — EastGroup Properties has acquired the Arville Distribution Center in Las Vegas, Nev., for a purchase price of $11.05 million. The purchase represents EastGroup’s entry in the Las Vegas market.
Arville, which was constructed in 1997, is a two-building, business distribution complex containing 142,000 square feet and is located in the southwest submarket of the city. It is 77 percent leased to eight customers, and is projected to generate an annualized 8.2 percent yield at its current occupancy.
David H. Hoster II, EastGroup president and CEO, said, “We hope to grow our ownership in Las Vegas to one million square feet over the next 12 to 24 months. This purchase was funded by our continuous equity program, which to-date has sold approximately 519,000 shares with net proceeds to EastGroup of approximately $17.4 million.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics