Lott, Jagodinski join board
Published: June 5,2009
MADISON — Former Sen. Trent Lott and W. Thomas Jagodinski, former leader of Delta and Pine Land, have been elected as members of Phosphate Holdings Inc. board of directors. Both are elected for one-year terms.
Lott, 67, has served as a partner in Breaux Lott Leadership Group, a consulting and lobbying firm, since January 2008. Prior to forming Breaux Lott Leadership Group, he served in the U.S. Senate from 1989-2007. Lott also served the U.S. House of Representatives from 1973-1989.
Jagodinski, 52, has been a private investor since July 2007. He was employed by Delta and Pine Land Company from 1991-2007 when Monsanto Company acquired Delta and Pine Land. During his time at Delta and Pine Land Company, Jagodinski served as president, CEO and on the board of directors from 2002-2007, senior vice president, CFO and treasurer from 2000-2002 and as vice president finance and treasurer from 1993-2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey