Lott, Jagodinski join board
Published: June 5,2009
MADISON — Former Sen. Trent Lott and W. Thomas Jagodinski, former leader of Delta and Pine Land, have been elected as members of Phosphate Holdings Inc. board of directors. Both are elected for one-year terms.
Lott, 67, has served as a partner in Breaux Lott Leadership Group, a consulting and lobbying firm, since January 2008. Prior to forming Breaux Lott Leadership Group, he served in the U.S. Senate from 1989-2007. Lott also served the U.S. House of Representatives from 1973-1989.
Jagodinski, 52, has been a private investor since July 2007. He was employed by Delta and Pine Land Company from 1991-2007 when Monsanto Company acquired Delta and Pine Land. During his time at Delta and Pine Land Company, Jagodinski served as president, CEO and on the board of directors from 2002-2007, senior vice president, CFO and treasurer from 2000-2002 and as vice president finance and treasurer from 1993-2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015