Lott, Jagodinski join board
by Wally Northway
Published: June 5,2009
MADISON — Former Sen. Trent Lott and W. Thomas Jagodinski, former leader of Delta and Pine Land, have been elected as members of Phosphate Holdings Inc. board of directors. Both are elected for one-year terms.
Lott, 67, has served as a partner in Breaux Lott Leadership Group, a consulting and lobbying firm, since January 2008. Prior to forming Breaux Lott Leadership Group, he served in the U.S. Senate from 1989-2007. Lott also served the U.S. House of Representatives from 1973-1989.
Jagodinski, 52, has been a private investor since July 2007. He was employed by Delta and Pine Land Company from 1991-2007 when Monsanto Company acquired Delta and Pine Land. During his time at Delta and Pine Land Company, Jagodinski served as president, CEO and on the board of directors from 2002-2007, senior vice president, CFO and treasurer from 2000-2002 and as vice president finance and treasurer from 1993-2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability