Lott, Jagodinski join board
Published: June 5,2009
MADISON — Former Sen. Trent Lott and W. Thomas Jagodinski, former leader of Delta and Pine Land, have been elected as members of Phosphate Holdings Inc. board of directors. Both are elected for one-year terms.
Lott, 67, has served as a partner in Breaux Lott Leadership Group, a consulting and lobbying firm, since January 2008. Prior to forming Breaux Lott Leadership Group, he served in the U.S. Senate from 1989-2007. Lott also served the U.S. House of Representatives from 1973-1989.
Jagodinski, 52, has been a private investor since July 2007. He was employed by Delta and Pine Land Company from 1991-2007 when Monsanto Company acquired Delta and Pine Land. During his time at Delta and Pine Land Company, Jagodinski served as president, CEO and on the board of directors from 2002-2007, senior vice president, CFO and treasurer from 2000-2002 and as vice president finance and treasurer from 1993-2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center