Lott, Jagodinski join board
Published: June 5,2009
MADISON — Former Sen. Trent Lott and W. Thomas Jagodinski, former leader of Delta and Pine Land, have been elected as members of Phosphate Holdings Inc. board of directors. Both are elected for one-year terms.
Lott, 67, has served as a partner in Breaux Lott Leadership Group, a consulting and lobbying firm, since January 2008. Prior to forming Breaux Lott Leadership Group, he served in the U.S. Senate from 1989-2007. Lott also served the U.S. House of Representatives from 1973-1989.
Jagodinski, 52, has been a private investor since July 2007. He was employed by Delta and Pine Land Company from 1991-2007 when Monsanto Company acquired Delta and Pine Land. During his time at Delta and Pine Land Company, Jagodinski served as president, CEO and on the board of directors from 2002-2007, senior vice president, CFO and treasurer from 2000-2002 and as vice president finance and treasurer from 1993-2000.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal