PSC meetings going live on Internet
Published: June 5,2009
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) will begin broadcasting its monthly hearings live on the Internet beginning tomorrow. Tomorrow’s meeting will begin at 10 a.m., and can be accessed at www.psc.state.ms.us.
Northern District public service commissioner Brandon Presley introduced the proposal for the live PSC hearings in December 2008.
“The public is able to get a much clearer understanding because they themselves can listen in to see how we question the cases before us, how we debate and, ultimately, how we rule on these important issues,” Presley said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus