PSC meetings going live on Internet
by Wally Northway
Published: June 5,2009
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) will begin broadcasting its monthly hearings live on the Internet beginning tomorrow. Tomorrow’s meeting will begin at 10 a.m., and can be accessed at www.psc.state.ms.us.
Northern District public service commissioner Brandon Presley introduced the proposal for the live PSC hearings in December 2008.
“The public is able to get a much clearer understanding because they themselves can listen in to see how we question the cases before us, how we debate and, ultimately, how we rule on these important issues,” Presley said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up