PSC meetings going live on Internet
Published: June 5,2009
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) will begin broadcasting its monthly hearings live on the Internet beginning tomorrow. Tomorrow’s meeting will begin at 10 a.m., and can be accessed at www.psc.state.ms.us.
Northern District public service commissioner Brandon Presley introduced the proposal for the live PSC hearings in December 2008.
“The public is able to get a much clearer understanding because they themselves can listen in to see how we question the cases before us, how we debate and, ultimately, how we rule on these important issues,” Presley said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts