PSC meetings going live on Internet
Published: June 5,2009
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) will begin broadcasting its monthly hearings live on the Internet beginning tomorrow. Tomorrow’s meeting will begin at 10 a.m., and can be accessed at www.psc.state.ms.us.
Northern District public service commissioner Brandon Presley introduced the proposal for the live PSC hearings in December 2008.
“The public is able to get a much clearer understanding because they themselves can listen in to see how we question the cases before us, how we debate and, ultimately, how we rule on these important issues,” Presley said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete