PSC meetings going live on Internet
Published: June 5,2009
JACKSON — The Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) will begin broadcasting its monthly hearings live on the Internet beginning tomorrow. Tomorrow’s meeting will begin at 10 a.m., and can be accessed at www.psc.state.ms.us.
Northern District public service commissioner Brandon Presley introduced the proposal for the live PSC hearings in December 2008.
“The public is able to get a much clearer understanding because they themselves can listen in to see how we question the cases before us, how we debate and, ultimately, how we rule on these important issues,” Presley said.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments