Snyder joins local firm as assistant administrator
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Rob Snyder has joined Canizaro Cawthon Davis as a construction phase quality assurance administrator. Snyder has over 15 years experience in construction management and architectural construction phase administration. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in political science. Snyder has been a project manager on science, educational, church, commercial and hospital construction projects including River Oaks, Womans and Central Mississippi Medical Center hospitals, St Joseph school, MDEQ laboratory building and many other projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation