Snyder joins local firm as assistant administrator
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Rob Snyder has joined Canizaro Cawthon Davis as a construction phase quality assurance administrator. Snyder has over 15 years experience in construction management and architectural construction phase administration. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in political science. Snyder has been a project manager on science, educational, church, commercial and hospital construction projects including River Oaks, Womans and Central Mississippi Medical Center hospitals, St Joseph school, MDEQ laboratory building and many other projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so