Snyder joins local firm as assistant administrator
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Rob Snyder has joined Canizaro Cawthon Davis as a construction phase quality assurance administrator. Snyder has over 15 years experience in construction management and architectural construction phase administration. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in political science. Snyder has been a project manager on science, educational, church, commercial and hospital construction projects including River Oaks, Womans and Central Mississippi Medical Center hospitals, St Joseph school, MDEQ laboratory building and many other projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015