Snyder joins local firm as assistant administrator
by Staff Writer
Published: June 5,2009
Rob Snyder has joined Canizaro Cawthon Davis as a construction phase quality assurance administrator. Snyder has over 15 years experience in construction management and architectural construction phase administration. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in political science. Snyder has been a project manager on science, educational, church, commercial and hospital construction projects including River Oaks, Womans and Central Mississippi Medical Center hospitals, St Joseph school, MDEQ laboratory building and many other projects.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams