Candidate misses special election deadline
Published: June 9,2009
EAST MISSISSIPPI — The Secretary of State’s Office has released the names of the candidates who have filed their campaign finance reports with the Office of the Secretary of State and the Lauderdale County Circuit Clerk for the House District 82 special election.
The special election was called following the death of longtime legislator Rep. Charles Young Sr.
Candidates who filed their finance reports on time are Robert Barefield, Roscoe Jones, Wilbert Jones and Bill Marcy.
John Harris missed the deadline, which was June 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices