Candidate misses special election deadline
Published: June 9,2009
EAST MISSISSIPPI — The Secretary of State’s Office has released the names of the candidates who have filed their campaign finance reports with the Office of the Secretary of State and the Lauderdale County Circuit Clerk for the House District 82 special election.
The special election was called following the death of longtime legislator Rep. Charles Young Sr.
Candidates who filed their finance reports on time are Robert Barefield, Roscoe Jones, Wilbert Jones and Bill Marcy.
John Harris missed the deadline, which was June 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts