Candidate misses special election deadline
by Wally Northway
Published: June 9,2009
EAST MISSISSIPPI — The Secretary of State’s Office has released the names of the candidates who have filed their campaign finance reports with the Office of the Secretary of State and the Lauderdale County Circuit Clerk for the House District 82 special election.
The special election was called following the death of longtime legislator Rep. Charles Young Sr.
Candidates who filed their finance reports on time are Robert Barefield, Roscoe Jones, Wilbert Jones and Bill Marcy.
John Harris missed the deadline, which was June 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip