Candidate misses special election deadline
Published: June 9,2009
EAST MISSISSIPPI — The Secretary of State’s Office has released the names of the candidates who have filed their campaign finance reports with the Office of the Secretary of State and the Lauderdale County Circuit Clerk for the House District 82 special election.
The special election was called following the death of longtime legislator Rep. Charles Young Sr.
Candidates who filed their finance reports on time are Robert Barefield, Roscoe Jones, Wilbert Jones and Bill Marcy.
John Harris missed the deadline, which was June 2.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP