State’s swine flu count nears 60
Published: June 9,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — On June 8, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reports 24 new cases of H1N1 swine flu, bringing the state’s total number of cases to 58. The new cases are in Harrison (seven), Jackson (four), Hinds (three), Holmes (two), Rankin (two), Jones (two), Lowndes (two), Lauderdale (one) and Madison (one) counties.
Since MSDH began testing for H1N1 swine flu, cases have been reported in Harrison (18), Jackson (14), Hinds (four), Holmes (three), Forrest (three), Lamar (three), Jones (two), Lauderdale (two), Lowndes (two), Rankin (two), Yazoo (two), DeSoto (one), Madison (one) and Union (one) counties.
These numbers include the newly reported cases. Numbers may have slightly changed after case investigation and follow-up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur