State’s swine flu count nears 60
Published: June 9,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — On June 8, the Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reports 24 new cases of H1N1 swine flu, bringing the state’s total number of cases to 58. The new cases are in Harrison (seven), Jackson (four), Hinds (three), Holmes (two), Rankin (two), Jones (two), Lowndes (two), Lauderdale (one) and Madison (one) counties.
Since MSDH began testing for H1N1 swine flu, cases have been reported in Harrison (18), Jackson (14), Hinds (four), Holmes (three), Forrest (three), Lamar (three), Jones (two), Lauderdale (two), Lowndes (two), Rankin (two), Yazoo (two), DeSoto (one), Madison (one) and Union (one) counties.
These numbers include the newly reported cases. Numbers may have slightly changed after case investigation and follow-up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on