‘Companies to Watch’ named
Published: June 10,2009
AROUND MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi Technology Alliance recently recognized eight businesses as the Edward Lowe Foundation 2009 Mississippi Companies to Watch. The companies were honored at the Second Annual Innovators Hall of Fame Awards Gala in Jackson.
Companies to Watch is an awards program that recognizes second-stage companies that demonstrate high performance in the marketplace or exhibit innovative products or processes. The program was developed by the Edward Lowe Foundation and is implemented in Mississippi by the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
The 2009 Mississippi Companies to Watch are: printing company JM Digital Corporation of Natchez; manufacturer Marine Gears of Greenville; pharmaceutical marketing consulting firm Medical Marketing Economics of Oxford; eco-friendly paint manufacturer Mythic Paint of Hattiesburg; defense technology company Camgian Microsystems of Starkville; innovative bakery Flathau’s Fine Foods of Hattiesburg; geospatial technology firm NVision Solutions Inc. of Bay Saint Louis; and, manufacturer Trilogy Communications of Pearl.
“These high-growth companies are using innovation to grow successful enterprises in our state,” said Dr. Lyn Stabler, Mississippi Technology Alliance vice president for policy analysis. “We are proud of their achievements and look forward to seeing what they will do next.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit