Farmers Market set to open
by Wally Northway
Published: June 11,2009
SOUTHAVEN — The Farmers Market in Southaven will be open for business starting June 15. The market is located on Stateline Road just west of U.S. 51.
The Farmers Market, which opens Monday-Friday at 8 a.m., offers an assortment of fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers. All the produce is grown locally.
For inquiries about selling produce at the Farmers Market, contact JoAnn Force with the Southaven Chamber of Commerce at (662) 342-6114.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain