Quest named agency of record
Published: June 12,2009
COLUMBUS — Eat With Us Group and Sweet Peppers Deli Franchise Systems have named Quest Group as agency of record for their advertising and marketing needs.
The Eat With Us Group includes Harveys, Fairpark Grill, Jackson Square Grill, Cotton District Grill, Bulldog Deli and Park Heights restaurants in Tupelo, Columbus and Starkville.
“We are very pleased and excited to have partnered with Quest Group,” said John Bean, company CEO. “Their expertise in the food and restaurant business, coupled with their familiarity with our brands, makes this a natural fit.”
“We have tremendous respect for the Bean family and for partner Robin Fant,” said Quest co-founder Kathy Kenne. “They run a model business. They understand their customers’ needs and put them first. In each of the restaurants, you can count on quality food and superb service with no compromises. It’s an honor to be a part of their team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson