Quest named agency of record
Published: June 12,2009
COLUMBUS — Eat With Us Group and Sweet Peppers Deli Franchise Systems have named Quest Group as agency of record for their advertising and marketing needs.
The Eat With Us Group includes Harveys, Fairpark Grill, Jackson Square Grill, Cotton District Grill, Bulldog Deli and Park Heights restaurants in Tupelo, Columbus and Starkville.
“We are very pleased and excited to have partnered with Quest Group,” said John Bean, company CEO. “Their expertise in the food and restaurant business, coupled with their familiarity with our brands, makes this a natural fit.”
“We have tremendous respect for the Bean family and for partner Robin Fant,” said Quest co-founder Kathy Kenne. “They run a model business. They understand their customers’ needs and put them first. In each of the restaurants, you can count on quality food and superb service with no compromises. It’s an honor to be a part of their team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history