Quest named agency of record
Published: June 12,2009
COLUMBUS — Eat With Us Group and Sweet Peppers Deli Franchise Systems have named Quest Group as agency of record for their advertising and marketing needs.
The Eat With Us Group includes Harveys, Fairpark Grill, Jackson Square Grill, Cotton District Grill, Bulldog Deli and Park Heights restaurants in Tupelo, Columbus and Starkville.
“We are very pleased and excited to have partnered with Quest Group,” said John Bean, company CEO. “Their expertise in the food and restaurant business, coupled with their familiarity with our brands, makes this a natural fit.”
“We have tremendous respect for the Bean family and for partner Robin Fant,” said Quest co-founder Kathy Kenne. “They run a model business. They understand their customers’ needs and put them first. In each of the restaurants, you can count on quality food and superb service with no compromises. It’s an honor to be a part of their team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports