Quest named agency of record
Published: June 12,2009
COLUMBUS — Eat With Us Group and Sweet Peppers Deli Franchise Systems have named Quest Group as agency of record for their advertising and marketing needs.
The Eat With Us Group includes Harveys, Fairpark Grill, Jackson Square Grill, Cotton District Grill, Bulldog Deli and Park Heights restaurants in Tupelo, Columbus and Starkville.
“We are very pleased and excited to have partnered with Quest Group,” said John Bean, company CEO. “Their expertise in the food and restaurant business, coupled with their familiarity with our brands, makes this a natural fit.”
“We have tremendous respect for the Bean family and for partner Robin Fant,” said Quest co-founder Kathy Kenne. “They run a model business. They understand their customers’ needs and put them first. In each of the restaurants, you can count on quality food and superb service with no compromises. It’s an honor to be a part of their team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement