Quest named agency of record
Published: June 12,2009
COLUMBUS — Eat With Us Group and Sweet Peppers Deli Franchise Systems have named Quest Group as agency of record for their advertising and marketing needs.
The Eat With Us Group includes Harveys, Fairpark Grill, Jackson Square Grill, Cotton District Grill, Bulldog Deli and Park Heights restaurants in Tupelo, Columbus and Starkville.
“We are very pleased and excited to have partnered with Quest Group,” said John Bean, company CEO. “Their expertise in the food and restaurant business, coupled with their familiarity with our brands, makes this a natural fit.”
“We have tremendous respect for the Bean family and for partner Robin Fant,” said Quest co-founder Kathy Kenne. “They run a model business. They understand their customers’ needs and put them first. In each of the restaurants, you can count on quality food and superb service with no compromises. It’s an honor to be a part of their team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar