Appleby wins division award for the year
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
Charlie Appleby, chairman and chief executive officer of Advanced Disposal Services Inc., a Southeast regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services, won the Florida Division (Real Estate & Construction) of the 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award. The selection of Appleby for this award was made by an independent judging panel of regional business, academic and community leaders and announced at a gala dinner.
Appleby was one of the founding organizers of Advanced Disposal at its inception in 2000 and has lead the company first as its original president and chief financial officer and since the fall of 2006 as its chairman and chief executive officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing