Appleby wins division award for the year
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
Charlie Appleby, chairman and chief executive officer of Advanced Disposal Services Inc., a Southeast regional provider of integrated solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services, won the Florida Division (Real Estate & Construction) of the 2009 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award. The selection of Appleby for this award was made by an independent judging panel of regional business, academic and community leaders and announced at a gala dinner.
Appleby was one of the founding organizers of Advanced Disposal at its inception in 2000 and has lead the company first as its original president and chief financial officer and since the fall of 2006 as its chairman and chief executive officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment