BCI named one of continent’s 500 best
Published: June 22,2009
JACKSON — BCI has been recognized by Everything Channel as one of North America’s top technology integrators. BCI placed number 416th in the 15th-annual VAR500 ranking.
The VAR500 list details the leading revenue producers among technology integrators and technology solution provider organizations in North America. The list’s ranking is based on gross worldwide revenue of hardware and software sales, as well as earnings from professional and managed information technology services.
Robert C. DeMarzo, senior vice president and editorial director, Everything Channel, said, “The VAR500 represents today’s largest and most influential solution providers who collectively generate nearly $600 billion in service, consulting and product revenue. Their business models span the strong regional VAR to the highly specialized players to the global services giants. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to the solution provider community.”
“Being named to this prestigious list is truly an honor,” said BCI president Tom Hinds. “More than anything, this is a recognition that speaks to the hard work, dedication, innovation and determination of everyone who works for BCI.”
— The Mississippi Business Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option