BCI named one of continent’s 500 best
by Wally Northway
Published: June 22,2009
JACKSON — BCI has been recognized by Everything Channel as one of North America’s top technology integrators. BCI placed number 416th in the 15th-annual VAR500 ranking.
The VAR500 list details the leading revenue producers among technology integrators and technology solution provider organizations in North America. The list’s ranking is based on gross worldwide revenue of hardware and software sales, as well as earnings from professional and managed information technology services.
Robert C. DeMarzo, senior vice president and editorial director, Everything Channel, said, “The VAR500 represents today’s largest and most influential solution providers who collectively generate nearly $600 billion in service, consulting and product revenue. Their business models span the strong regional VAR to the highly specialized players to the global services giants. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to the solution provider community.”
“Being named to this prestigious list is truly an honor,” said BCI president Tom Hinds. “More than anything, this is a recognition that speaks to the hard work, dedication, innovation and determination of everyone who works for BCI.”
— The Mississippi Business Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'