BCI named one of continent’s 500 best
Published: June 22,2009
JACKSON — BCI has been recognized by Everything Channel as one of North America’s top technology integrators. BCI placed number 416th in the 15th-annual VAR500 ranking.
The VAR500 list details the leading revenue producers among technology integrators and technology solution provider organizations in North America. The list’s ranking is based on gross worldwide revenue of hardware and software sales, as well as earnings from professional and managed information technology services.
Robert C. DeMarzo, senior vice president and editorial director, Everything Channel, said, “The VAR500 represents today’s largest and most influential solution providers who collectively generate nearly $600 billion in service, consulting and product revenue. Their business models span the strong regional VAR to the highly specialized players to the global services giants. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to the solution provider community.”
“Being named to this prestigious list is truly an honor,” said BCI president Tom Hinds. “More than anything, this is a recognition that speaks to the hard work, dedication, innovation and determination of everyone who works for BCI.”
— The Mississippi Business Journal
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so