CSI president receives regional award
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, architect with Canizaro Cawthon Davis, and president of the Mississippi Chapter CSI, has received the Communication Excellence Award from the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute.
Dunaway was the first recipient of this prestigious honor. The award recognizes Dunaway’s efforts in producing programs and special publications for CSI and AIA, as well as lecturing and writing articles about construction related topics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- New Orleans congestion keeps Chiquita Gulfport port
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- More money needed to get Biloxi baseball stadium open on time
- Cox won't seek a second term as Greenville mayor
- Mississippi auto parts workers in union drive plan protest
- Gunn to seek phaseout of personal income tax