CSI president receives regional award
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, architect with Canizaro Cawthon Davis, and president of the Mississippi Chapter CSI, has received the Communication Excellence Award from the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute.
Dunaway was the first recipient of this prestigious honor. The award recognizes Dunaway’s efforts in producing programs and special publications for CSI and AIA, as well as lecturing and writing articles about construction related topics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us