CSI president receives regional award
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, architect with Canizaro Cawthon Davis, and president of the Mississippi Chapter CSI, has received the Communication Excellence Award from the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute.
Dunaway was the first recipient of this prestigious honor. The award recognizes Dunaway’s efforts in producing programs and special publications for CSI and AIA, as well as lecturing and writing articles about construction related topics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery