CSI president receives regional award
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, architect with Canizaro Cawthon Davis, and president of the Mississippi Chapter CSI, has received the Communication Excellence Award from the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute.
Dunaway was the first recipient of this prestigious honor. The award recognizes Dunaway’s efforts in producing programs and special publications for CSI and AIA, as well as lecturing and writing articles about construction related topics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State