CSI president receives regional award
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
John Dunaway, AIA, CSI, CCS, architect with Canizaro Cawthon Davis, and president of the Mississippi Chapter CSI, has received the Communication Excellence Award from the Gulf States Region of the Construction Specifications Institute.
Dunaway was the first recipient of this prestigious honor. The award recognizes Dunaway’s efforts in producing programs and special publications for CSI and AIA, as well as lecturing and writing articles about construction related topics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran