HORNE announces board elections
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
HORNE LLP announced recent elections to the firm’s board of directors. Joel Haves, CPA, and Norman Moore, CPA, have both been reelected. Both will serve three-year terms. HORNE’s executed partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA/ABV, was reappointed as chairman of the board. Havens joined HORNE in 1984. He currently serves as the partner in charge of specialty accounting for the firm. He has extensive experience in project and engagement management, and he has led diverse consulting teams on client service projects for HORNE for more than 15 years.
Havens is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Moore joined HORNE in 2002 and currently works as the firmwide director of assurance services. He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing assurance and advisory services, including specific knowledge of consumer products manufacturing, transportation, financial services and telecommunications. Moore is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the MIssissippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41