HORNE announces board elections
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
HORNE LLP announced recent elections to the firm’s board of directors. Joel Haves, CPA, and Norman Moore, CPA, have both been reelected. Both will serve three-year terms. HORNE’s executed partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA/ABV, was reappointed as chairman of the board. Havens joined HORNE in 1984. He currently serves as the partner in charge of specialty accounting for the firm. He has extensive experience in project and engagement management, and he has led diverse consulting teams on client service projects for HORNE for more than 15 years.
Havens is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Moore joined HORNE in 2002 and currently works as the firmwide director of assurance services. He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing assurance and advisory services, including specific knowledge of consumer products manufacturing, transportation, financial services and telecommunications. Moore is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the MIssissippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food