HORNE announces board elections
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
HORNE LLP announced recent elections to the firm’s board of directors. Joel Haves, CPA, and Norman Moore, CPA, have both been reelected. Both will serve three-year terms. HORNE’s executed partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA/ABV, was reappointed as chairman of the board. Havens joined HORNE in 1984. He currently serves as the partner in charge of specialty accounting for the firm. He has extensive experience in project and engagement management, and he has led diverse consulting teams on client service projects for HORNE for more than 15 years.
Havens is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Moore joined HORNE in 2002 and currently works as the firmwide director of assurance services. He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing assurance and advisory services, including specific knowledge of consumer products manufacturing, transportation, financial services and telecommunications. Moore is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the MIssissippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option