HORNE announces board elections
by Staff Writer
Published: June 22,2009
HORNE LLP announced recent elections to the firm’s board of directors. Joel Haves, CPA, and Norman Moore, CPA, have both been reelected. Both will serve three-year terms. HORNE’s executed partner Hugh Parker, Ph.D., CPA/ABV, was reappointed as chairman of the board. Havens joined HORNE in 1984. He currently serves as the partner in charge of specialty accounting for the firm. He has extensive experience in project and engagement management, and he has led diverse consulting teams on client service projects for HORNE for more than 15 years.
Havens is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Moore joined HORNE in 2002 and currently works as the firmwide director of assurance services. He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience providing assurance and advisory services, including specific knowledge of consumer products manufacturing, transportation, financial services and telecommunications. Moore is a graduate of the University of Mississippi. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the MIssissippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability