New medical complex in Flowood is under construction
Published: June 22,2009
FLOWOOD — Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has broken ground on a new 50,575-square-foot medical office building in Flowood. The facility will be located on 6.85 acres at the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive.
This project represents a new market and a new relationship for the company, which offers services from concept through long-term ownership and management. University Physicians, PLLC, will master lease 100 percent of the facility.
The building, University Physicians-Grants Ferry, is scheduled for completion the second quarter of 2010. Parent company, Cogdell Spencer Inc., will own the $14 million multi-specialty clinic, which will house primary care and specialty services provided by University Physicians. University Hospitals and Health System will provide additional medical support services.
University Physicians clinical services include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, urology, cardiology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, neurology, gastroenterology, obstetrics and gynecology, dermatology and otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal