New medical complex in Flowood is under construction
Published: June 22,2009
FLOWOOD — Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has broken ground on a new 50,575-square-foot medical office building in Flowood. The facility will be located on 6.85 acres at the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive.
This project represents a new market and a new relationship for the company, which offers services from concept through long-term ownership and management. University Physicians, PLLC, will master lease 100 percent of the facility.
The building, University Physicians-Grants Ferry, is scheduled for completion the second quarter of 2010. Parent company, Cogdell Spencer Inc., will own the $14 million multi-specialty clinic, which will house primary care and specialty services provided by University Physicians. University Hospitals and Health System will provide additional medical support services.
University Physicians clinical services include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, urology, cardiology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, neurology, gastroenterology, obstetrics and gynecology, dermatology and otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones