New medical complex in Flowood is under construction
Published: June 22,2009
FLOWOOD — Charlotte, N.C.-based Cogdell Spencer ERDMAN has broken ground on a new 50,575-square-foot medical office building in Flowood. The facility will be located on 6.85 acres at the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive.
This project represents a new market and a new relationship for the company, which offers services from concept through long-term ownership and management. University Physicians, PLLC, will master lease 100 percent of the facility.
The building, University Physicians-Grants Ferry, is scheduled for completion the second quarter of 2010. Parent company, Cogdell Spencer Inc., will own the $14 million multi-specialty clinic, which will house primary care and specialty services provided by University Physicians. University Hospitals and Health System will provide additional medical support services.
University Physicians clinical services include family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, general surgery, urology, cardiology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, neurology, gastroenterology, obstetrics and gynecology, dermatology and otolaryngology.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau