InGenesis wins Army contract
Published: June 25,2009
FORREST COUNTY — InGenesis Medical Staffing of San Antonio, Texas, announces the U.S. Army has awarded the CONUS Dental-South East Region contract to one of its InGenesis Arora joint ventures.
This single-vendor, five-year contract, valued at about $110 million, will place an estimated 270 dentists and other dental ancillary providers at 10 Army facilities located in five states, including Camp Shelby in Southeast Mississippi.
Veronica Edwards, president and CEO of InGenesis, said, “It’s important for our troops to have access to all kinds of expert dental services to keep them in optimal health and maintain the overall readiness of America’s military.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau