InGenesis wins Army contract
Published: June 25,2009
FORREST COUNTY — InGenesis Medical Staffing of San Antonio, Texas, announces the U.S. Army has awarded the CONUS Dental-South East Region contract to one of its InGenesis Arora joint ventures.
This single-vendor, five-year contract, valued at about $110 million, will place an estimated 270 dentists and other dental ancillary providers at 10 Army facilities located in five states, including Camp Shelby in Southeast Mississippi.
Veronica Edwards, president and CEO of InGenesis, said, “It’s important for our troops to have access to all kinds of expert dental services to keep them in optimal health and maintain the overall readiness of America’s military.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win