InGenesis wins Army contract
Published: June 25,2009
FORREST COUNTY — InGenesis Medical Staffing of San Antonio, Texas, announces the U.S. Army has awarded the CONUS Dental-South East Region contract to one of its InGenesis Arora joint ventures.
This single-vendor, five-year contract, valued at about $110 million, will place an estimated 270 dentists and other dental ancillary providers at 10 Army facilities located in five states, including Camp Shelby in Southeast Mississippi.
Veronica Edwards, president and CEO of InGenesis, said, “It’s important for our troops to have access to all kinds of expert dental services to keep them in optimal health and maintain the overall readiness of America’s military.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones