InGenesis wins Army contract
Published: June 25,2009
FORREST COUNTY — InGenesis Medical Staffing of San Antonio, Texas, announces the U.S. Army has awarded the CONUS Dental-South East Region contract to one of its InGenesis Arora joint ventures.
This single-vendor, five-year contract, valued at about $110 million, will place an estimated 270 dentists and other dental ancillary providers at 10 Army facilities located in five states, including Camp Shelby in Southeast Mississippi.
Veronica Edwards, president and CEO of InGenesis, said, “It’s important for our troops to have access to all kinds of expert dental services to keep them in optimal health and maintain the overall readiness of America’s military.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams