InGenesis wins Army contract
Published: June 25,2009
FORREST COUNTY — InGenesis Medical Staffing of San Antonio, Texas, announces the U.S. Army has awarded the CONUS Dental-South East Region contract to one of its InGenesis Arora joint ventures.
This single-vendor, five-year contract, valued at about $110 million, will place an estimated 270 dentists and other dental ancillary providers at 10 Army facilities located in five states, including Camp Shelby in Southeast Mississippi.
Veronica Edwards, president and CEO of InGenesis, said, “It’s important for our troops to have access to all kinds of expert dental services to keep them in optimal health and maintain the overall readiness of America’s military.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program