Afzal joins River Oaks staff
Syed Afzal, M.D., has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital’s medical staff. Afzal comes to River Oaks from Monroe, La., and is a family practice physician.
Afzal received a medical degree from the University of Karachi in Karachi, Pakistan. Upon receiving his degree at Karachi, he also completed a residency where he was the resident medical officer.
In 1995, Afzal moved to Houston, Texas, where he was a physician assistant in the medical/surgical inpatient unit at Houston North Medical Center. He then went on to complete a residency in the Department of Family Medicine at Louisiana State University Health Science Center Monroe/Shreveport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case