Afzal joins River Oaks staff
Syed Afzal, M.D., has joined Crossgates River Oaks Hospital’s medical staff. Afzal comes to River Oaks from Monroe, La., and is a family practice physician.
Afzal received a medical degree from the University of Karachi in Karachi, Pakistan. Upon receiving his degree at Karachi, he also completed a residency where he was the resident medical officer.
In 1995, Afzal moved to Houston, Texas, where he was a physician assistant in the medical/surgical inpatient unit at Houston North Medical Center. He then went on to complete a residency in the Department of Family Medicine at Louisiana State University Health Science Center Monroe/Shreveport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs