Anderson passes NCIDQ examinations
Published: July 6,2009
Lindsey Anderson, ASID, LEED AP, of Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., has passed her examinations with the National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ) and is now a certified interior designer. The NCIDQ was developed to protect the health, life safety and welfare of the public by establishing standards in the practice of interior design while allowing interior designers to expand their professional knowledge and design development techniques. Anderson received her bachelor’s degree in interior design in 2006 from Mississippi State University. She is also certified with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors. Recently, Anderson provided services for the interiors of The Pinnacle at Jackson Place in downtown Jackson, the Cellular South corporate headquarters on Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland and the interiors for Sen. Thad Cochran’s office and Germany Energy, both located in the new Pinnacle building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image