Anderson passes NCIDQ examinations
Published: July 6,2009
Lindsey Anderson, ASID, LEED AP, of Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., has passed her examinations with the National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ) and is now a certified interior designer. The NCIDQ was developed to protect the health, life safety and welfare of the public by establishing standards in the practice of interior design while allowing interior designers to expand their professional knowledge and design development techniques. Anderson received her bachelor’s degree in interior design in 2006 from Mississippi State University. She is also certified with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors. Recently, Anderson provided services for the interiors of The Pinnacle at Jackson Place in downtown Jackson, the Cellular South corporate headquarters on Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland and the interiors for Sen. Thad Cochran’s office and Germany Energy, both located in the new Pinnacle building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey