Anderson passes NCIDQ examinations
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
Lindsey Anderson, ASID, LEED AP, of Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., has passed her examinations with the National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ) and is now a certified interior designer. The NCIDQ was developed to protect the health, life safety and welfare of the public by establishing standards in the practice of interior design while allowing interior designers to expand their professional knowledge and design development techniques. Anderson received her bachelor’s degree in interior design in 2006 from Mississippi State University. She is also certified with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors. Recently, Anderson provided services for the interiors of The Pinnacle at Jackson Place in downtown Jackson, the Cellular South corporate headquarters on Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland and the interiors for Sen. Thad Cochran’s office and Germany Energy, both located in the new Pinnacle building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability