Anderson passes NCIDQ examinations
Published: July 6,2009
Lindsey Anderson, ASID, LEED AP, of Dale and Associates Architects, P.A., has passed her examinations with the National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ) and is now a certified interior designer. The NCIDQ was developed to protect the health, life safety and welfare of the public by establishing standards in the practice of interior design while allowing interior designers to expand their professional knowledge and design development techniques. Anderson received her bachelor’s degree in interior design in 2006 from Mississippi State University. She is also certified with the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Commercial Interiors. Recently, Anderson provided services for the interiors of The Pinnacle at Jackson Place in downtown Jackson, the Cellular South corporate headquarters on Highland Colony Parkway in Ridgeland and the interiors for Sen. Thad Cochran’s office and Germany Energy, both located in the new Pinnacle building.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast