Children’s Home Services Auxiliary names officers
Published: July 6,2009
The Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary announced the 2009-2010 officers for the non-profit agency’s volunteer arm. Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary officers for 2009-2010 are; Adriane Louie, president; Kelly Scrivner, vice president; Kara Washington, secretary; Sheila Bratcher, treasurer; Kathy Eure, vice president membership; Gwen Winters, vice president projects; and, Cathy Hudgins, immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment