Children’s Home Services Auxiliary names officers
Published: July 6,2009
The Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary announced the 2009-2010 officers for the non-profit agency’s volunteer arm. Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary officers for 2009-2010 are; Adriane Louie, president; Kelly Scrivner, vice president; Kara Washington, secretary; Sheila Bratcher, treasurer; Kathy Eure, vice president membership; Gwen Winters, vice president projects; and, Cathy Hudgins, immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement