Children’s Home Services Auxiliary names officers
Published: July 6,2009
The Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary announced the 2009-2010 officers for the non-profit agency’s volunteer arm. Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary officers for 2009-2010 are; Adriane Louie, president; Kelly Scrivner, vice president; Kara Washington, secretary; Sheila Bratcher, treasurer; Kathy Eure, vice president membership; Gwen Winters, vice president projects; and, Cathy Hudgins, immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow