Children’s Home Services Auxiliary names officers
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
The Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary announced the 2009-2010 officers for the non-profit agency’s volunteer arm. Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary officers for 2009-2010 are; Adriane Louie, president; Kelly Scrivner, vice president; Kara Washington, secretary; Sheila Bratcher, treasurer; Kathy Eure, vice president membership; Gwen Winters, vice president projects; and, Cathy Hudgins, immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county