Children’s Home Services Auxiliary names officers
Published: July 6,2009
The Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary announced the 2009-2010 officers for the non-profit agency’s volunteer arm. Mississippi Children’s Home Services Auxiliary officers for 2009-2010 are; Adriane Louie, president; Kelly Scrivner, vice president; Kara Washington, secretary; Sheila Bratcher, treasurer; Kathy Eure, vice president membership; Gwen Winters, vice president projects; and, Cathy Hudgins, immediate past president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years