EIGS releases new guide
Published: July 6,2009
OXFORD — The University of Mississippi’s Enterprise for Innovative Geospatial Solutions (EIGS) has released a special, magazine-style publication about geospatial technology.
“Mississippi’s Guide to Geospatial Technology” provides information about how geospatial technology offers everyday solutions for everyday business areas including homeland security, real estate, agriculture, utilities, natural resource management, recreation, transportation and public health among others.
The guide was a special collaboration with the Mississippi Business Journal, and was featured as a special supplement.
“We are excited about this joint effort with the Mississippi Business Journal as we continue to seek new and innovative ways to promote the use of geospatial technology and reach out to decision makers who can most benefit from the capabilities of Mississippi’s industry cluster,” said Greg Easson, EIGS executive director and University of Mississippi professor.
The goal of the publication is to educate potential customers about the innovative and cost effective solutions geospatial technologies can provide to industry and government. This includes decision makers in a variety of private businesses as well as economic development organizations, and all levels of government, but cities and counties in particular.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast