FGH receives recognition from Georgia National Guard
Published: July 6,2009
Forrest General Hospital and Forrest General’s Rehabilitation Department recently received certificates of appreciation from the officers and soldiers of the 2nd Battalion, 121st Infantry Regiment, 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team “Task Force Warrior” of the Georgia Army National Guard. Forrest General was recognized for caring for the soldiers of the Warrior Battalion during their time in Hattiesburg in April and June, and Forrest General’s Rehab Department was recognized for their care of a soldier, Specialist Timothy Pearson, during his rehabilitation at Forrest General in April and May. Those present when the certificates were presented were Ora Shaheed, Forrest General vice president of clinical operations, Staff Sergeant Frederick Gilyard and Brenda Cain, director of Forrest General’s rehab services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters