FGH receives recognition from Georgia National Guard
Published: July 6,2009
Forrest General Hospital and Forrest General’s Rehabilitation Department recently received certificates of appreciation from the officers and soldiers of the 2nd Battalion, 121st Infantry Regiment, 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team “Task Force Warrior” of the Georgia Army National Guard. Forrest General was recognized for caring for the soldiers of the Warrior Battalion during their time in Hattiesburg in April and June, and Forrest General’s Rehab Department was recognized for their care of a soldier, Specialist Timothy Pearson, during his rehabilitation at Forrest General in April and May. Those present when the certificates were presented were Ora Shaheed, Forrest General vice president of clinical operations, Staff Sergeant Frederick Gilyard and Brenda Cain, director of Forrest General’s rehab services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility