FGH receives recognition from Georgia National Guard
Published: July 6,2009
Forrest General Hospital and Forrest General’s Rehabilitation Department recently received certificates of appreciation from the officers and soldiers of the 2nd Battalion, 121st Infantry Regiment, 48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team “Task Force Warrior” of the Georgia Army National Guard. Forrest General was recognized for caring for the soldiers of the Warrior Battalion during their time in Hattiesburg in April and June, and Forrest General’s Rehab Department was recognized for their care of a soldier, Specialist Timothy Pearson, during his rehabilitation at Forrest General in April and May. Those present when the certificates were presented were Ora Shaheed, Forrest General vice president of clinical operations, Staff Sergeant Frederick Gilyard and Brenda Cain, director of Forrest General’s rehab services.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma