Ground broken for medical complex
Published: July 6,2009
FLOWOOD — A groundbreaking ceremony was held June 30 for University Physicians-Grants Ferry, a part of University of Mississippi Health Care. The site is located at 1010 Lakeland Place, on the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive in Flowood.
The new, $14-million clinic is scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2010.
The 50,575-square-foot medical office building will house primary care and specialty services such as family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, urology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, dermatology, audiology, rheumatology and allergy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November