Ground broken for medical complex
Published: July 6,2009
FLOWOOD — A groundbreaking ceremony was held June 30 for University Physicians-Grants Ferry, a part of University of Mississippi Health Care. The site is located at 1010 Lakeland Place, on the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive in Flowood.
The new, $14-million clinic is scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2010.
The 50,575-square-foot medical office building will house primary care and specialty services such as family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, urology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, dermatology, audiology, rheumatology and allergy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth