Ground broken for medical complex
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
FLOWOOD — A groundbreaking ceremony was held June 30 for University Physicians-Grants Ferry, a part of University of Mississippi Health Care. The site is located at 1010 Lakeland Place, on the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive in Flowood.
The new, $14-million clinic is scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2010.
The 50,575-square-foot medical office building will house primary care and specialty services such as family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, urology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, dermatology, audiology, rheumatology and allergy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil