Ground broken for medical complex
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
FLOWOOD — A groundbreaking ceremony was held June 30 for University Physicians-Grants Ferry, a part of University of Mississippi Health Care. The site is located at 1010 Lakeland Place, on the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive in Flowood.
The new, $14-million clinic is scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2010.
The 50,575-square-foot medical office building will house primary care and specialty services such as family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, urology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, dermatology, audiology, rheumatology and allergy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software