Ground broken for medical complex
Published: July 6,2009
FLOWOOD — A groundbreaking ceremony was held June 30 for University Physicians-Grants Ferry, a part of University of Mississippi Health Care. The site is located at 1010 Lakeland Place, on the corner of Lakeland Place and Plaza Drive in Flowood.
The new, $14-million clinic is scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2010.
The 50,575-square-foot medical office building will house primary care and specialty services such as family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics, urology, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, otolaryngology, dermatology, audiology, rheumatology and allergy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau