Hardy named rehab services director at St. Dominic
Maureen Hardy, PT, MS, CHT, has been named the director of rehabilitation services at St. Dominic Hospital. In this role, she is responsible for services for all rehab areas which include inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, the Hand Management Center, St. Catherine’s Rehab, the Lymphedema Clinic at the Cancer Center and a hand therapy satellite clinic.
Hardy has been employed as the director of the Hand Management Center since 1988 and has over 37 years’ experience as a clinician and manager in various settings.
She received her bachelor’s degree in physical therapy from the University of Pennsylvania, her master’s degree from the Medical College of Virginia and her board-certification in hand therapy in 1991.
Hardy was awarded the Henry O. and Florence P. Kendall Award for Outstanding Achievement in Clinical Practice in 2002. This award is given by the American Physical Therapy Association to one clinical physical therapist that embodies professionalism, clinical excellence and patient care within the profession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal