Hardy named rehab services director at St. Dominic
Maureen Hardy, PT, MS, CHT, has been named the director of rehabilitation services at St. Dominic Hospital. In this role, she is responsible for services for all rehab areas which include inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, the Hand Management Center, St. Catherine’s Rehab, the Lymphedema Clinic at the Cancer Center and a hand therapy satellite clinic.
Hardy has been employed as the director of the Hand Management Center since 1988 and has over 37 years’ experience as a clinician and manager in various settings.
She received her bachelor’s degree in physical therapy from the University of Pennsylvania, her master’s degree from the Medical College of Virginia and her board-certification in hand therapy in 1991.
Hardy was awarded the Henry O. and Florence P. Kendall Award for Outstanding Achievement in Clinical Practice in 2002. This award is given by the American Physical Therapy Association to one clinical physical therapist that embodies professionalism, clinical excellence and patient care within the profession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey