Hardy named rehab services director at St. Dominic
Maureen Hardy, PT, MS, CHT, has been named the director of rehabilitation services at St. Dominic Hospital. In this role, she is responsible for services for all rehab areas which include inpatient rehab, outpatient rehab, the Hand Management Center, St. Catherine’s Rehab, the Lymphedema Clinic at the Cancer Center and a hand therapy satellite clinic.
Hardy has been employed as the director of the Hand Management Center since 1988 and has over 37 years’ experience as a clinician and manager in various settings.
She received her bachelor’s degree in physical therapy from the University of Pennsylvania, her master’s degree from the Medical College of Virginia and her board-certification in hand therapy in 1991.
Hardy was awarded the Henry O. and Florence P. Kendall Award for Outstanding Achievement in Clinical Practice in 2002. This award is given by the American Physical Therapy Association to one clinical physical therapist that embodies professionalism, clinical excellence and patient care within the profession.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!