Harrah’s announces new management
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
Harrah’s Casino Tunica recently hired four sales managers focused on promoting and selling over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Sheraton Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Dean Botting, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service East Tennessee and Georgia. Cody Harrell, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Mississippi and Alabama. Nick Johnson, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service West Tennessee, including Nashville, and Kentucky. Debra Simmons, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Arkansas and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line