Harrah’s announces new management
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
Harrah’s Casino Tunica recently hired four sales managers focused on promoting and selling over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Sheraton Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Dean Botting, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service East Tennessee and Georgia. Cody Harrell, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Mississippi and Alabama. Nick Johnson, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service West Tennessee, including Nashville, and Kentucky. Debra Simmons, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Arkansas and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip