Harrah’s announces new management
Published: July 6,2009
Harrah’s Casino Tunica recently hired four sales managers focused on promoting and selling over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Sheraton Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Dean Botting, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service East Tennessee and Georgia. Cody Harrell, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Mississippi and Alabama. Nick Johnson, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service West Tennessee, including Nashville, and Kentucky. Debra Simmons, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Arkansas and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status