Harrah’s announces new management
Published: July 6,2009
Harrah’s Casino Tunica recently hired four sales managers focused on promoting and selling over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Sheraton Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Dean Botting, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service East Tennessee and Georgia. Cody Harrell, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Mississippi and Alabama. Nick Johnson, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service West Tennessee, including Nashville, and Kentucky. Debra Simmons, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Arkansas and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal