Harrah’s announces new management
Published: July 6,2009
Harrah’s Casino Tunica recently hired four sales managers focused on promoting and selling over 65,000 square feet of meeting and convention space at Harrah’s Casino, Horseshoe Casino and Hotel and Sheraton Casino and Hotel in Tunica.
Dean Botting, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service East Tennessee and Georgia. Cody Harrell, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Mississippi and Alabama. Nick Johnson, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service West Tennessee, including Nashville, and Kentucky. Debra Simmons, sales manager, Mid-South Meetings by Harrah’s, will service Arkansas and Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Catfish industry launches TV advertising campaign
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- NCCI petitioning for workers' comp rate decrease