Health Department awards CONs
Published: July 6,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health has awarded certificate of needs (CONs) to six hospitals and one healthcare organization.
The CONs were awarded to:
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in McComb to establish mobile PET services. There is no capital expenditure on this project.
- River Oaks Hospital, LLC, (d/b/a River Oaks Hospital) in Flowood, for the construction/replacement and relocation of its Emergency Room. The capital expenditure is approximately $8.067 million.
- Oktibbeha County Hospital in Starkville for the phase V of a four-story patient tower addition with new Women’s Center and renovation project. The capital expenditure is approximately $32.35 million.
- DVA Healthcare Renal Care Inc. (d/b/a Ocean Springs Dialysis) in Ocean Springs for the relocation/re-establishment of a 16-station end stage renal disease facility in Jackson County. The capital expenditure is approximately $1.33 million.
- North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo for an amendment/cost overrun to CON #R-0771 (relocation/construction of an off-site central sterile and case cart assembly processing facility). The additional capital expenditure is approximately $4.43 million. The total capital expenditure is approximately $11.94 million.
- Delta Cancer Institute and Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville for an amendment/transfer of CON #R-0783 (establishment and provision of mobile PET services). The capital expenditure is $21,350.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson for the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children’s pediatric emergency room renovation/relocation. The capital expenditure is approximately $6.3 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Inspectors find 'hot work' was cause of fatal explosion at fish plant
- Ground broken for new Hattiesburg Clinic facility