Health Department awards CONs
Published: July 6,2009
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — The Mississippi State Department of Health has awarded certificate of needs (CONs) to six hospitals and one healthcare organization.
The CONs were awarded to:
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center in McComb to establish mobile PET services. There is no capital expenditure on this project.
- River Oaks Hospital, LLC, (d/b/a River Oaks Hospital) in Flowood, for the construction/replacement and relocation of its Emergency Room. The capital expenditure is approximately $8.067 million.
- Oktibbeha County Hospital in Starkville for the phase V of a four-story patient tower addition with new Women’s Center and renovation project. The capital expenditure is approximately $32.35 million.
- DVA Healthcare Renal Care Inc. (d/b/a Ocean Springs Dialysis) in Ocean Springs for the relocation/re-establishment of a 16-station end stage renal disease facility in Jackson County. The capital expenditure is approximately $1.33 million.
- North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo for an amendment/cost overrun to CON #R-0771 (relocation/construction of an off-site central sterile and case cart assembly processing facility). The additional capital expenditure is approximately $4.43 million. The total capital expenditure is approximately $11.94 million.
- Delta Cancer Institute and Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville for an amendment/transfer of CON #R-0783 (establishment and provision of mobile PET services). The capital expenditure is $21,350.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson for the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children’s pediatric emergency room renovation/relocation. The capital expenditure is approximately $6.3 million.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics