Joe promoted at MTA
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
Lylla Joe of Madison has been promoted to investment director with the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
Joe manages the Mississippi Seed Fund, a $4-million fund established by the Mississippi Legislature to provide seed and early-stage capital to business with high-growth potential. She also coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network, which seeks to link qualified investors with Mississippi-based start-up innovation companies. Joe has a master of business administration degree from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability