Joe promoted at MTA
Published: July 6,2009
Lylla Joe of Madison has been promoted to investment director with the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
Joe manages the Mississippi Seed Fund, a $4-million fund established by the Mississippi Legislature to provide seed and early-stage capital to business with high-growth potential. She also coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network, which seeks to link qualified investors with Mississippi-based start-up innovation companies. Joe has a master of business administration degree from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal