Joe promoted at MTA
Published: July 6,2009
Lylla Joe of Madison has been promoted to investment director with the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
Joe manages the Mississippi Seed Fund, a $4-million fund established by the Mississippi Legislature to provide seed and early-stage capital to business with high-growth potential. She also coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network, which seeks to link qualified investors with Mississippi-based start-up innovation companies. Joe has a master of business administration degree from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant