Joe promoted at MTA
Published: July 6,2009
Lylla Joe of Madison has been promoted to investment director with the Mississippi Technology Alliance.
Joe manages the Mississippi Seed Fund, a $4-million fund established by the Mississippi Legislature to provide seed and early-stage capital to business with high-growth potential. She also coordinates the Mississippi Angel Network, which seeks to link qualified investors with Mississippi-based start-up innovation companies. Joe has a master of business administration degree from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training