Johnson joins Hattiesburg Clinic
Published: July 6,2009
John A. Johnson III, M.D., is joining Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Johnson received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed an internship in general surgery at the National Naval Medical Center, National Capitol Region, in Bethesda, Md. He completed his residency in general surgery at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Johnson is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of General Surgeons, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Surgery. Johnson joins Ralph E. Abraham, M.D., Orlando J. Andy Jr., M.D., John W. Brahan, M.D., Scott P. Guidry, M.D., Charles E. Wall Jr., M.D., and William A. Whitehead, M.D., in the clinic’s Department of Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file