Johnson joins Hattiesburg Clinic
Published: July 6,2009
John A. Johnson III, M.D., is joining Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Johnson received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed an internship in general surgery at the National Naval Medical Center, National Capitol Region, in Bethesda, Md. He completed his residency in general surgery at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Johnson is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of General Surgeons, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Surgery. Johnson joins Ralph E. Abraham, M.D., Orlando J. Andy Jr., M.D., John W. Brahan, M.D., Scott P. Guidry, M.D., Charles E. Wall Jr., M.D., and William A. Whitehead, M.D., in the clinic’s Department of Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force