Johnson joins Hattiesburg Clinic
Published: July 6,2009
John A. Johnson III, M.D., is joining Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Johnson received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed an internship in general surgery at the National Naval Medical Center, National Capitol Region, in Bethesda, Md. He completed his residency in general surgery at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Johnson is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of General Surgeons, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Surgery. Johnson joins Ralph E. Abraham, M.D., Orlando J. Andy Jr., M.D., John W. Brahan, M.D., Scott P. Guidry, M.D., Charles E. Wall Jr., M.D., and William A. Whitehead, M.D., in the clinic’s Department of Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss