Johnson joins Hattiesburg Clinic
Published: July 6,2009
John A. Johnson III, M.D., is joining Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Johnson received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed an internship in general surgery at the National Naval Medical Center, National Capitol Region, in Bethesda, Md. He completed his residency in general surgery at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Johnson is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of General Surgeons, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Surgery. Johnson joins Ralph E. Abraham, M.D., Orlando J. Andy Jr., M.D., John W. Brahan, M.D., Scott P. Guidry, M.D., Charles E. Wall Jr., M.D., and William A. Whitehead, M.D., in the clinic’s Department of Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics