Johnson joins Hattiesburg Clinic
Published: July 6,2009
John A. Johnson III, M.D., is joining Hattiesburg Clinic’s Department of Surgery. Johnson received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed an internship in general surgery at the National Naval Medical Center, National Capitol Region, in Bethesda, Md. He completed his residency in general surgery at University of Mississippi Medical Center.
Johnson is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Society of General Surgeons, the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons, the American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association. He is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Surgery. Johnson joins Ralph E. Abraham, M.D., Orlando J. Andy Jr., M.D., John W. Brahan, M.D., Scott P. Guidry, M.D., Charles E. Wall Jr., M.D., and William A. Whitehead, M.D., in the clinic’s Department of Surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts