Memorial Hospital’s stroke team relieves award
Published: July 6,2009
The Memorial Stroke Team was presented with the Gold Performance Achievement award at the Stroke Continuum of Care Conference held June 12 at USM-Gulf Park Campus. The award is given to hospitals that reach an aggressive goal of treating stroke patients with 85 percent or higher compliance to core standard levels of care as outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for 24 consecutive months. Memorial Neurosciences and Rehabilitation and the Mississippi State Department of Health held the conference that focused on stroke prevention, recognition, management, and system of care, patient teaching and rehabilitation of the stroke patient.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form