Memorial Hospital’s stroke team relieves award
Published: July 6,2009
The Memorial Stroke Team was presented with the Gold Performance Achievement award at the Stroke Continuum of Care Conference held June 12 at USM-Gulf Park Campus. The award is given to hospitals that reach an aggressive goal of treating stroke patients with 85 percent or higher compliance to core standard levels of care as outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for 24 consecutive months. Memorial Neurosciences and Rehabilitation and the Mississippi State Department of Health held the conference that focused on stroke prevention, recognition, management, and system of care, patient teaching and rehabilitation of the stroke patient.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program