Memorial Hospital’s stroke team relieves award
Published: July 6,2009
The Memorial Stroke Team was presented with the Gold Performance Achievement award at the Stroke Continuum of Care Conference held June 12 at USM-Gulf Park Campus. The award is given to hospitals that reach an aggressive goal of treating stroke patients with 85 percent or higher compliance to core standard levels of care as outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for 24 consecutive months. Memorial Neurosciences and Rehabilitation and the Mississippi State Department of Health held the conference that focused on stroke prevention, recognition, management, and system of care, patient teaching and rehabilitation of the stroke patient.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building