Memorial Hospital’s stroke team relieves award
Published: July 6,2009
The Memorial Stroke Team was presented with the Gold Performance Achievement award at the Stroke Continuum of Care Conference held June 12 at USM-Gulf Park Campus. The award is given to hospitals that reach an aggressive goal of treating stroke patients with 85 percent or higher compliance to core standard levels of care as outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for 24 consecutive months. Memorial Neurosciences and Rehabilitation and the Mississippi State Department of Health held the conference that focused on stroke prevention, recognition, management, and system of care, patient teaching and rehabilitation of the stroke patient.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'