Memorial Hospital’s stroke team relieves award
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
The Memorial Stroke Team was presented with the Gold Performance Achievement award at the Stroke Continuum of Care Conference held June 12 at USM-Gulf Park Campus. The award is given to hospitals that reach an aggressive goal of treating stroke patients with 85 percent or higher compliance to core standard levels of care as outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for 24 consecutive months. Memorial Neurosciences and Rehabilitation and the Mississippi State Department of Health held the conference that focused on stroke prevention, recognition, management, and system of care, patient teaching and rehabilitation of the stroke patient.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data