Pearson announced as manager of Northpark
Brian Pearson of Simon Property Group has been named mall manager at Northpark Mall in Ridgeland.
As mall manager, Pearson will manage all day-to-day operations, maintenance and the budget, as well as tenant and community relations. Additionally, he will be responsible for the security and marketing of the center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Pearson announced as manager of Northpark”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money