Peeples relieves IQH physician quality award
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
Dr. Samuel H. Peeples of Jackson has been named the 2009 Derrick Physician Quality Award recipient by Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH).
James S. McIlwain, IQH president, pointed out that Peeples’ service to the quality organization is reflected by the fact that he was on the board of directors when the physician quality award was initiated in 1993 in memory of Dr. Arthur A. Derrick of Durant. Derrick was a longtime supporter of healthcare quality improvement in the state.
Peeples serves as a consultant review physician in the CMS program. He served as a stakeholder in the IQH Doctor’s Office Quality Improvement Technology Project and has been a supporter of the adoption of electronic health records.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip