Peeples relieves IQH physician quality award
Published: July 6,2009
Dr. Samuel H. Peeples of Jackson has been named the 2009 Derrick Physician Quality Award recipient by Information & Quality Healthcare (IQH).
James S. McIlwain, IQH president, pointed out that Peeples’ service to the quality organization is reflected by the fact that he was on the board of directors when the physician quality award was initiated in 1993 in memory of Dr. Arthur A. Derrick of Durant. Derrick was a longtime supporter of healthcare quality improvement in the state.
Peeples serves as a consultant review physician in the CMS program. He served as a stakeholder in the IQH Doctor’s Office Quality Improvement Technology Project and has been a supporter of the adoption of electronic health records.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast