Plotner honored by MCHS for work with children
Published: July 6,2009
Mississippi Children’s Home Services (MCHS) presented Kristi Plotner, bureau director for mental health programs at the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, with the 2008 Mississippi Children’s Home Services Public Partner Award.
Plotner is an appointed member of the Board of Examiners for Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapists. She currently serves on the State Level Case Review team, the State Mental Health Planning Council and serves as Chairperson of the Interagency System of Care Council. She is Secretary of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation