Plotner honored by MCHS for work with children
Published: July 6,2009
Mississippi Children’s Home Services (MCHS) presented Kristi Plotner, bureau director for mental health programs at the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, with the 2008 Mississippi Children’s Home Services Public Partner Award.
Plotner is an appointed member of the Board of Examiners for Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapists. She currently serves on the State Level Case Review team, the State Mental Health Planning Council and serves as Chairperson of the Interagency System of Care Council. She is Secretary of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'