Plotner honored by MCHS for work with children
Published: July 6,2009
Mississippi Children’s Home Services (MCHS) presented Kristi Plotner, bureau director for mental health programs at the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, with the 2008 Mississippi Children’s Home Services Public Partner Award.
Plotner is an appointed member of the Board of Examiners for Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapists. She currently serves on the State Level Case Review team, the State Mental Health Planning Council and serves as Chairperson of the Interagency System of Care Council. She is Secretary of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62