Plotner honored by MCHS for work with children
Published: July 6,2009
Mississippi Children’s Home Services (MCHS) presented Kristi Plotner, bureau director for mental health programs at the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, with the 2008 Mississippi Children’s Home Services Public Partner Award.
Plotner is an appointed member of the Board of Examiners for Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapists. She currently serves on the State Level Case Review team, the State Mental Health Planning Council and serves as Chairperson of the Interagency System of Care Council. She is Secretary of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win