Plotner honored by MCHS for work with children
Published: July 6,2009
Mississippi Children’s Home Services (MCHS) presented Kristi Plotner, bureau director for mental health programs at the Mississippi Division of Medicaid, with the 2008 Mississippi Children’s Home Services Public Partner Award.
Plotner is an appointed member of the Board of Examiners for Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapists. She currently serves on the State Level Case Review team, the State Mental Health Planning Council and serves as Chairperson of the Interagency System of Care Council. She is Secretary of the Mississippi Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal