Promotions awarded at BankPlus
Jan Thornton and Kathryn Donahoo have both been promoted at BankPlus.
Thornton was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Thornton also serves as banking center manager for the bank’s Belzoni and Isola offices. Thornton has been employed by BankPlus for all 17 of her years in the banking industry. During her career at BankPlus, Thornton has served as teller, head teller, customer service representative, and bank security officer.
Donahoo was recently promoted to assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Belzoni office. Donahoo has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for eight years. At BankPlus, Donahoo has also served as a customer service representative and lending assistant before becoming a loan officer. Donahoo also serves as CreditPlus program coordinator for the bank’s Belzoni office. A native of Inverness, Donahoo holds an associate degree in general business from Mississippi Delta Community College and a bachelor of business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K