Promotions awarded at BankPlus
Jan Thornton and Kathryn Donahoo have both been promoted at BankPlus.
Thornton was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Thornton also serves as banking center manager for the bank’s Belzoni and Isola offices. Thornton has been employed by BankPlus for all 17 of her years in the banking industry. During her career at BankPlus, Thornton has served as teller, head teller, customer service representative, and bank security officer.
Donahoo was recently promoted to assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Belzoni office. Donahoo has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for eight years. At BankPlus, Donahoo has also served as a customer service representative and lending assistant before becoming a loan officer. Donahoo also serves as CreditPlus program coordinator for the bank’s Belzoni office. A native of Inverness, Donahoo holds an associate degree in general business from Mississippi Delta Community College and a bachelor of business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap