Promotions awarded at BankPlus
Jan Thornton and Kathryn Donahoo have both been promoted at BankPlus.
Thornton was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Thornton also serves as banking center manager for the bank’s Belzoni and Isola offices. Thornton has been employed by BankPlus for all 17 of her years in the banking industry. During her career at BankPlus, Thornton has served as teller, head teller, customer service representative, and bank security officer.
Donahoo was recently promoted to assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Belzoni office. Donahoo has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for eight years. At BankPlus, Donahoo has also served as a customer service representative and lending assistant before becoming a loan officer. Donahoo also serves as CreditPlus program coordinator for the bank’s Belzoni office. A native of Inverness, Donahoo holds an associate degree in general business from Mississippi Delta Community College and a bachelor of business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs