Promotions awarded at BankPlus
Jan Thornton and Kathryn Donahoo have both been promoted at BankPlus.
Thornton was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Thornton also serves as banking center manager for the bank’s Belzoni and Isola offices. Thornton has been employed by BankPlus for all 17 of her years in the banking industry. During her career at BankPlus, Thornton has served as teller, head teller, customer service representative, and bank security officer.
Donahoo was recently promoted to assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Belzoni office. Donahoo has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for eight years. At BankPlus, Donahoo has also served as a customer service representative and lending assistant before becoming a loan officer. Donahoo also serves as CreditPlus program coordinator for the bank’s Belzoni office. A native of Inverness, Donahoo holds an associate degree in general business from Mississippi Delta Community College and a bachelor of business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics