Promotions awarded at BankPlus
Jan Thornton and Kathryn Donahoo have both been promoted at BankPlus.
Thornton was recently promoted to vice president in the bank’s Belzoni office. Thornton also serves as banking center manager for the bank’s Belzoni and Isola offices. Thornton has been employed by BankPlus for all 17 of her years in the banking industry. During her career at BankPlus, Thornton has served as teller, head teller, customer service representative, and bank security officer.
Donahoo was recently promoted to assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Belzoni office. Donahoo has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry and has been employed by BankPlus for eight years. At BankPlus, Donahoo has also served as a customer service representative and lending assistant before becoming a loan officer. Donahoo also serves as CreditPlus program coordinator for the bank’s Belzoni office. A native of Inverness, Donahoo holds an associate degree in general business from Mississippi Delta Community College and a bachelor of business administration from Delta State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium