Security Credit raises $24M-plus
OXFORD — In the first investor pool of 2009, Security Credit Services, LLC, reports it was able to raise over $24 million.
In the upcoming months, Security Credit said it would start to utilize the services of hundreds of employees to collect millions of dollars worth of debt.
Security Credit buys delinquent receivables and is managing the collection process for over $1 billion of delinquent receivables from the nation’s creditors. Through internal and external collection cycles, the company strategically works and places the debt into national licensed and bonded collection channels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years