Security Credit raises $24M-plus
OXFORD — In the first investor pool of 2009, Security Credit Services, LLC, reports it was able to raise over $24 million.
In the upcoming months, Security Credit said it would start to utilize the services of hundreds of employees to collect millions of dollars worth of debt.
Security Credit buys delinquent receivables and is managing the collection process for over $1 billion of delinquent receivables from the nation’s creditors. Through internal and external collection cycles, the company strategically works and places the debt into national licensed and bonded collection channels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations