Security Credit raises $24M-plus
OXFORD — In the first investor pool of 2009, Security Credit Services, LLC, reports it was able to raise over $24 million.
In the upcoming months, Security Credit said it would start to utilize the services of hundreds of employees to collect millions of dollars worth of debt.
Security Credit buys delinquent receivables and is managing the collection process for over $1 billion of delinquent receivables from the nation’s creditors. Through internal and external collection cycles, the company strategically works and places the debt into national licensed and bonded collection channels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K