Security Credit raises $24M-plus
OXFORD — In the first investor pool of 2009, Security Credit Services, LLC, reports it was able to raise over $24 million.
In the upcoming months, Security Credit said it would start to utilize the services of hundreds of employees to collect millions of dollars worth of debt.
Security Credit buys delinquent receivables and is managing the collection process for over $1 billion of delinquent receivables from the nation’s creditors. Through internal and external collection cycles, the company strategically works and places the debt into national licensed and bonded collection channels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau