Security Credit raises $24M-plus
OXFORD — In the first investor pool of 2009, Security Credit Services, LLC, reports it was able to raise over $24 million.
In the upcoming months, Security Credit said it would start to utilize the services of hundreds of employees to collect millions of dollars worth of debt.
Security Credit buys delinquent receivables and is managing the collection process for over $1 billion of delinquent receivables from the nation’s creditors. Through internal and external collection cycles, the company strategically works and places the debt into national licensed and bonded collection channels.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county