Sowell joins Pickering as intern
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 6,2009
Uriah Sowell, EI, has joined Pickerings’ Jackson office as a transportation engineer intern. Sowell graduated from the University of Mississippi with a bachelor of science in civil engineering. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the Institute of Transportation Engineers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software