Care+ welcomes new physician
Published: July 13,2009
Marty Webber, M.D., has joined the clinic’s staff. Webber has more than 30 years of experience in family medicine and has been recognized by “Best Doctors of America.” Webber is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Care+ welcomes new physician”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers