Care+ welcomes new physician
Published: July 13,2009
Marty Webber, M.D., has joined the clinic’s staff. Webber has more than 30 years of experience in family medicine and has been recognized by “Best Doctors of America.” Webber is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Care+ welcomes new physician”
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game