Care+ welcomes new physician
Published: July 13,2009
Marty Webber, M.D., has joined the clinic’s staff. Webber has more than 30 years of experience in family medicine and has been recognized by “Best Doctors of America.” Webber is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Care+ welcomes new physician”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove