Care+ welcomes new physician
Published: July 13,2009
Marty Webber, M.D., has joined the clinic’s staff. Webber has more than 30 years of experience in family medicine and has been recognized by “Best Doctors of America.” Webber is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Care+ welcomes new physician”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson