Care+ welcomes new physician
Published: July 13,2009
Marty Webber, M.D., has joined the clinic’s staff. Webber has more than 30 years of experience in family medicine and has been recognized by “Best Doctors of America.” Webber is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians and a diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Care+ welcomes new physician”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma